Summary: The Proof Details page is designed to give a clear, centralized view of the proof information and proof progression at a glance.
The options displayed may vary depending on the user's proof and system permissions.
To open the Proof Details of a specific proof, simply click on the View details button once you hover your mouse over the proof in your list.
How does it work?
See the screenshot along with an explanation of each function listed below:
1. Proof Name - displays the name of the proof.
2. Shortcut options:
Share proof -
Copy proof link or ID - displays the unique proof ID, which can be used if you need to contact Ziflow support. Clicking on "Copy ID" will automatically copy the ID so you can easily paste it into a support ticket.
Public link- If you send this URL to someone, the receiver will be able to access the proof unless you have security settings that would prevent that from happening.
Send reminder email notifications
Export comments to PDF
Disconnect from the previous version
Change the previous version
*Please note - you may not see all these shortcut options if you have not been granted the system or proof permissions to do so.
3. Select or add a new Version - select different proof versions from the drop-down list to see the Proof Details for each version, including reviewers' decisions. The plus sign button lets you add a new proof version.
4. Open Proof - opens up a proof in the Ziflow Viewer.
5. Proof Summary Information:
Folder - location of a proof.
Status - shows the current status of the proof.
Owner - a user who originally created the proof.
Company - a company of the user who created a proof.
Assets - list of assets that have been used to create a proof.
Created - displays the date the proof was created.
6. Workflow - gathers all details about invited reviewers, stages, and the detailed proof progress.
7. Brief - additional information about the proof. It is available on our Standard, Pro, Business Legacy, and Enterprise plans. The brief will be available to all reviewers in the Ziflow Viewer.
8. Integrations - if you have linked Ziflow with one of our integrations, you'll be able to connect a proof that is being created with items (tasks/projects) that already exist inside third-party applications. Right now, we support such integration with Asana, monday.com, and Salesforce.
9. Stage reviewers - lists all invited reviewers with proof permissions and SOCD status of the review progress.
10. Activity log - the Proof Details page includes a real-time activity stream, giving you full insight into when it was created, decisions were made, and proofs completed.
11. Emails - list all the messages and notifications sent throughout the proof and approval process.
12. Stages - shows the stages associated with this proof.
13. Workflow template - shows if the proof has been created with a workflow template. You can also replace or append a new workflow template on an already-created proof.
14. Current Proof Status - displays the current status of the proof using one of the following status indicators.
In progress - the proof has started, and reviewers whose stages started can access it.
Approved - the proof has been approved.
Approved with changes - the proof has been approved upon minor changes being applied.
Changes required - the proof has been reviewed, and changes are required.
15. Stage settings - quick settings that you may apply to the stage. Read more about specific settings in the following article.
16. Progress bars for reviewers - this is a visual way of seeing where each reviewer is in the review process. Each bar from left to right has the following meanings:
Sent - an email has been sent to the reviewer notifying them that they have a new proof.
Opened - the email has been opened.
Comment - the reviewer has made comments on the proof.
Decision - a decision has been made on the proof.