Summary: The Asset Details page is designed to give a clear, centralized view of the proof information and proof progression at a glance.
The options displayed may vary depending on the user's proof and system permissions.
To open Asset Details of a specific project simply click on a proofs' name or open it via a special button on the right side.
How does it work?
See screenshot along with an explanation of each function listed below:
1. Proof Name - displays the name of the proof.
2. Folder - location of a proof.
3. Version - select different proof versions from the drop-down list to see the Proof Details for each version including reviewers' decisions.
4. Open Proof - opens up the Ziflow Viewer.
5. Shortcut options:
Send reminder email notifications
Export comments to PDF
Create a version
Disconnect from the previous version
Change the previous version
*Please note - you may not see all these shortcut options if you have not been granted the system or proofing permissions to do so.
6. Proof Summary Information:
Owner - a user who originally created the proof
Company - a company of the user who created a proof
Created - displays the date the proof was created
Version - displays how many versions of the proof have been uploaded
ID - displays the unique proof ID which can be used if you need to contact Ziflow support. Clicking on "Show" will allow you to copy the ID so you can easily paste it into a support ticket.
Public URL - If you send this URL to someone, the receiver will be able to access the proof unless you have security settings that would prevent that from happening.
7. Brief - additional information about the asset; available on our Business and Enterprise plans. The brief will be available to all reviewers in the Ziflow Viewer.
8. Stage - shows the stages associated with this proof. Under the arrow button, you can manage stage and deadline settings.
9. Stage reviewers - lists all invited reviewers with proof permissions and SOCD status of the proof progress
10. Current Proof Status - displays the current status of the proof using one of the following status indicators.
In progress - the proof is available for review
Approved - the proof has been approved
Approved with changes - the proof has been approved upon minor changes being applied
Changes required - the proof has been reviewed and changes are required
11. Lock/unlock - a button that can be used for manual locking/unlocking the stage
12. Share proof - allows you to add or remove reviewers in each stage
13. Workflow template - shows if a proof has been created with a workflow template
14. Progress bars for reviewers - this is a visual way of seeing where each reviewer is in the proofing process. Each bar from left to the right has the following meanings:
Sent - an email has been sent to the reviewer notifying them that they have new proof to review.
Opened - the email has been opened.
Comment - the reviewer has made comments on the proof.
Decision - a decision has been made on the proof.
15. Add stage - allows you to create additional stages to the proof.
16. Proof settings - under proof settings, you can change proof ownership, as well as put extra security measures in place. Read about proof settings.
17. Activity log - the proof details page includes a real-time stream of activity, giving you full insight as to when was created, decisions were made and reviews completed.
18. Messages log - list of all the messages and notifications that were sent throughout the review and approval process